We hope that you had a pleasant stay in St Jean de Ceyrargues.
On the day of your departure the house must be vacated before 10.00 a.m. Do not forget to confirm your departure time with us so we are here to do the inventory with you.
Please respect the departure instructions below:
• In the bedrooms :thank you for stripping the bed linen, fold the sheets, pillowcases, duvet and towels on each bed. The mattress and pillow protectors stay in place.
• In the kitchen : Wash, dry and store the dishes in their correct place. The dishwasher must be empty and clean. The stove, oven, fridge (empty) and coffee machine should be cleaned.
• Empty the trash cans in the bathrooms and the kitchen. Thank you for respecting selective sorting: Empty plastic, cardboard and metal packaging go in the blue bin. Papers and glasses must be deposited in the columns made available in the large car park at the entrance to the village.
• In the living spaces, please put books, DVDs and games back in its place.
• Please return the furniture as you found it upon arrival.
• For smokers, check that there are no cigarette butts in the planters and in the yard. And please empty your ashtrays.
• Dispose the ashes from the fireplace or the barbecue in the ash container located in the garage.
• For pet owners, you must ensure that your pet has not left dejections on the premises of the house.
• Don’t forget to return the keys
Do not hesitate to tell us about your experience, we are listed on the following websites: Tripadvisor , airbnb, abritel, Homelidays, google and many others.
We invite you to subscribe to our Newsletter , and we are also present on Facebook and Instagram if you wish to stay in touch with the news of “L’Autre Maison” and its region.
Thank you for choosing to stay at “L’Autre Maison”. We wish you a good return and hope to welcome you again soon in Gîtes or Bed and Breakfast.